Chocolate Walnut fudge recipe old-fashioned way. Made with Dark Chocolate, Walnuts and condensed milk the chocolate walnut fudge is ready in 15 Minutes.
Chocolate and Walnut fudge recipe is easy and quick, no bake dessert. Made with Dark Chocolate and Walnuts this is one of those sweets you can make without an oven. Chocolate fudge is rich dessert, made with crushed Marie/digestive biscuits, dark chocolate and super delicious California walnuts for crunch this is perfect treat for the times when you want to indulge. I like to add just a hint of sea salt which helps to intensify the dark chocolate flavour
Chocolate walnut fudge is rich dessert, made with crushed Marie/digestive biscuits, dark chocolate, and super delicious California walnuts. This is perfect treat for the times when you want to indulge. I like to add just a hint of sea salt which helps to intensify the dark chocolate flavour. I also add lot of crushed California walnuts which pair beautifully with dark chocolate.
I have used California walnuts in this recipe. After a recent trip with California walnut commission to US where we saw and learned how California walnuts are grown and harvested, I am really tempted to use them a lot as these are healthy and add lots of crunchy taste as well. I made vegetable and akhrot kababs with them and my guests loved that, these are going to be frequent on my teatime menu now or mini bite sized ones will be perfect as appetiser for dinner party.
Coming back to Dark Chocolate walnut fudge, it is very quick, can be made with easily available ingredients has intense flavour from dark chocolate and contrast of crunch from walnuts add a new dimension to the fudge. The flavours are further intensified with hint of sea salt, now still do you need any excuse to try out this delicious and super easy Chocolate and walnut fudge recipe 😀
Recipe Notes for Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- Use best quality chocolate and walnuts for good result.
- If you don’t want to use microwave just melt the chocolate over double boiler as mentioned in the recipe.
- You can store the chocolate and walnut fudge in refrigerator for upto 3-4 weeks.
- I Made larger pieces you can cut it into smaller pieces and enjoy a small piece everyday.
- 150 g Walnuts california walnuts
- 40 g dark chocolate
- 75 g Semi sweet chocolate
- 100 g condensed milk
- 20 g coco powder
- 10 Marie biscuits any digestive biscuits
- sea salt
- Crush Marie biscuits in a ziplock bag or in a food processor.
- Crush Walnuts in a ziplock bag/plastic bag or food processor.
- Chop both types of chocolates.
- Now melt the chocolate in microwave by placing it in glass bowl and microwave on high for one minute. Otherwise heat a pot of water and place the glass bowl with chocolate in that and stir it till chocolate melts.
- To the melted chocolate add crushed biscuits, walnuts (save a handful for topping), condensed milk, cocoa powder and mix everything well.
- Line up a square/rectangle dish or baking tin with parchment paper and pour the chocolate fudge mixture,
- Level the mixture with a spatula and sprinkle some crushed walnuts and a pinch of sea salt.
- Refrigerate it for 30 minutes, cut it into desired shape and enjoy the goodness of chocolate and walnuts in this delicious chocolate walnut fudge.
Leave me your feedback here please