High-protein egg toast recipe with boiled eggs, millet bread, and Kewpie mayo. Quick, healthy, and versatile - perfect for busy mornings! Savor the ultimate high-protein breakfast with my mouth watering egg toast! Crispy millet bread, creamy Kewpie mayo & perfectly seasoned boiled eggs create an irresistible, energy-boosting meal.
Egg toast is a classic breakfast dish that's easy to prepare and perfect for those busy mornings when you need something quick and delicious. With high-quality ingredients like boiled eggs, millet bread, and Kewpie mayonnaise, you can create a tasty, protein-packed meal that keeps you energized throughout the day.
Imagine starting your day with a scrumptious and healthy breakfast that's easy to make and packed with nutrients! This easy toast recipe combines the goodness of millet bread, boiled eggs, and a few simple ingredients to create a tasty meal that will keep you fueled throughout the morning.
A high-protein breakfast plays a crucial role in kick-starting your day, providing you with the energy and nutrients you need to power through your tasks and maintain a balanced diet.
Why Make Egg Toast?
- High Protein Breakfast: Starting your day with a high-protein meal, like egg toast, helps to kick-start your metabolism, promote muscle repair and growth, and keep you feeling fuller for longer. A single egg contains around 6 grams of protein, making it an excellent source of this essential nutrient.
- Easy to Prepare: It can be made in just a few minutes, making it a convenient option for busy mornings.
- Versatile Recipe: You can easily customize your egg toast by using different types of bread, seasonings, and toppings to suit your taste.
- This quick and easy breakfast can be prepared in a matter of minutes, making it perfect for busy mornings.
- Boiled eggs: Rich in protein and other essential nutrients, eggs are the star ingredient in this dish. Use free-range, organic eggs for the best flavor and nutrition.
- Millet bread: This whole grain bread provides fiber and essential nutrients, making it a healthier option than white bread. Millet is also gluten-free, making this recipe suitable for those with gluten sensitivities.
- Salt and black pepper: A pinch of salt and a dash of freshly ground black pepper add the perfect seasoning to your egg toast.
- Kewpie mayonnaise: This Japanese-style mayo is creamier and tangier than regular mayo, adding a delicious twist to the dish. You can substitute with regular mayonnaise if Kewpie is not available.
Tips for Making the Best Egg Toast:
- Choose high-quality ingredients for the best flavor and nutrition.
- Use a toaster or oven to get the bread crispy and golden brown.
- Slice the boiled eggs evenly for a beautiful presentation and even distribution of flavors.
Is Egg Toast Healthy?
Egg toast made with whole grain bread and boiled eggs is a healthy breakfast option, as it provides protein, fiber, and essential nutrients. You can make it even healthier by using healthier bread options, such as whole wheat or sprouted grain bread, and by adding nutrient-dense toppings like avocado or fresh veggies.
A high-protein breakfast helps to keep you feeling full and satisfied, reducing the likelihood of overeating later in the day. When made with healthier bread options and mindful toppings, egg toast can be a nutritious and wholesome meal.
Healthier Bread Options
Millet bread is a great choice for a healthier option, as it is gluten-free and rich in essential nutrients. Other healthier bread alternatives include whole grain, sprouted grain, and sourdough breads.
Serve your egg toast with a side of fresh fruit, a green salad, or a cup of yogurt for a well-rounded, satisfying breakfast. For an Instagram-worthy presentation, try arranging the egg toast on a plate with colorful garnishes, like cherry tomatoes or fresh herbs.
Diabetic-Friendly and Make-Ahead Options:
Egg toast can be a diabetic-friendly meal when made with whole grain bread and paired with low-glycemic fruits or vegetables.
To make egg toast in advance, prepare the boiled eggs and store them in the refrigerator for up to a week. Assemble the toast when you're ready to eat for a quick, easy and delicious breakfast.
More Such Recipes
- Classic Egg Salad Tea Sandwich
- Peanut Butter Blueberry Toast (High Protein, Vegan)
- Beetroot Hummus Avocado Toast
- Viral Tiktok Grated egg toast recipe
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Keto Egg Salad
- Egg Salad Sandwich
- Masala Egg Toast
- Egg in a whole Grilled cheese Toast
- Tava Masala Grilled Cheese toast
Recipe for Egg Toast
- 2 slices of millet bread
- 2 boiled eggs peeled and sliced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Kewpie mayonnaise to taste
- Basil leaves for garnish
- Toast the millet bread until crispy and golden brown.
- Boil and peel the eggs
- Separate boiled egg whites and egg yolks and chop the egg whites fine.
- In a bowl add boiled egg yolks and mash them with a fork. Add kewpie mayo , salt and pepper and mix well.
- Now add the chopped egg whites and mix everything.
- Spread the boiled egg and mayo mixture on top of the toast.
- garnish with chopped basil leaves
- Enjoy your delicious, high-protein egg toast!
- By using these ingredients and some helpful tips, you can create the perfect egg toast that's both satisfying and delicious.
- By choosing whole grain bread, like millet, and incorporating nutritious toppings, you can create a breakfast that's ideal for anyone looking to start their day with a protein-rich meal.
- With its versatility and ease of preparation, egg toast is sure to become a staple in your morning routine. So go ahead and give this delightful dish a try - you won't be disappointed!