Omelette is a perfect go-to healthy breakfast. I use my simple omelette recipe with choice of fillings like grated cheese, mushrooms and a dash of spices to make a masala omelette. In this Cheese and Veggie stuffed omelette recipe, I gave a makeover to my Indian omelette recipe and made a fluffy omelette that is simple and super easy. You can enjoy it as it is or as a Bread omelette.
If you have been with me from sometimes you already know I am a great fan of super quick and easy recipes. Meal preps during the weekend make it even easier and less time consuming during the weekdays. And breakfast at our home is mostly 20 Minutes affair or less than 20 minutes if I have my ways :).
Many of egg recipes are included in our breakfast, and that includes many types of omelettes. Street style Bread Omelette Recipe, Spanish Omelette, French omelette, masala omelette, cheese omelette veggie stuffed omelette like this. And BTW if you allow me to brag my Spanish omelette recipe on youtube is most popular video recipe on my youtube channel. And, I have a new Interesting breakfast recipe Baked Egg Cups which are almost pizza in a baked edible Cup.
Many of us prefer to eat Bread omelette for the breakfast. But have you heard about this breakfast for dinner thing? I have been doing this for quite some time and let me tell you any egg recipe is great with a side of salad is great dinner option. After eating the cheese and spinach omelette in IHOP during my recent trip to the US I hardly like those plain flat omelettes.
Most of the times I end up making stuffed with veggies and cheese fluffy omelette. The end result is a heavenly pillow soft omelette, full of flavour and spice, because what’s an Indian omelette with no spice it.
For me, egg recipes for dinner work best because they make a filling meal and that way I can skip simple carbs easily. I can vary the omelette filling easily, use whatever veggies are available in the fridge for self. Both boys love Ham and cheese or bacon and cheese omelette. So one simple omelette can be made into various types depending on filling you use. The small amount of cheese gives it a perfect balance. It can be qualified as food which is rich yet healthy protein-rich meal.
You already know that how much I love my breakfast and easy eggs recipes that are super quick to make. If you have followed by breakfast for Champions series or Indian Chai Nashta series.
An empty stomach leads to a grumpy face and eating the same meal daily can make things a little boring. So let’s make quick breakfast tasty again! Try this delicious stuffed omelette you can cook super quick and it’s incredibly delicious.
As the saying goes’ food should be appealing to the eyes first.’ Well, this omelette looks great plus the lip-smacking taste is an added bonus. Don't you worry about the cheese, research says a small quantity of cheese is good for health and skin. If you measure an omelette by how cheesy and fluffy it should be, this fluffy cheese omelette is a winner.
You can make an egg white omelette instead of using whole eggs if that’s your thing. I think the first meal of the day should be hearty and healthy. If your stomach is happy you feel energized which ultimately makes your day fruitful, it gives you the energy to get things done.
How to make the perfect omelette
In case you are wondering How do restaurants make such fluffy omelettes. Here are few things to keep in mind.
- Chop the vegetables evenly, take your time, it makes an evenly cooked omelette fillings and makes it tasty.
- Whip the eggs with an electric beater and whip it till it forms soft peaks. The aim is to incorporate enough air in the batter to ensure ample fluffiness.
- I Used grated mozzarella cheese. As it is easily available in the market you can also go for goat cheese, cheddar or blue cheese if you have.
- Feel free to add other herbs of your choice. The simpler the recipe, the better taste. I suggest not be over ambitious with simple recipes.
Watch Omelette Recipe Video
If you like this Aloo ko achar recipes do share it with your friends on Facebook and WhatsApp. For latest Video recipes update Subscribe to my Youtube channel and follow MTC on Instagram and Twitter for latest updates from my kitchen.
Till then enjoy cooking this delicious recipe which turned out to be a ‘thrice a week’ menu for breakfast in my home because of ‘popular’ demand; I am sure your family will enjoy it too.
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 100 grams onions
- 120 grams Bell peppers Green yellow and red bell peppers
- 2 green chillies chopped
- .4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoon kashmiri red chilli powder
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 3 tablespoon mozzarella cheese
- Beat the egg whites in a big bowl till it is frothy and starts making soft peaks.
- Whip the yolk in another bowl till it is creamy and then combine them both together. Keep aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a pan add chopped onions,saute them for a minute, till it turns golden brown.
- Add the chopped bell peppers (red,green and yellow),and the green chillies and give it a good toss.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes so that the vegetables are properly cooked, add 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder and salt to taste. Take it off the heat and keep aside.
- Take a fresh pan, heat up, combine 2 teaspoon oil and 1 teaspoon butter.
- Pour the egg batter in the pan. Be careful to turn the heat to the lowest.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for 2 mins.