Soya Chunks cutlet recipe is an tasty protein rich snack. This is probably one of best veg cutlet recipe without potatoes that tastes utterly delicious.
You can have this kid friendly evening snack with this soya chunk recipe or meal maker in minutes.
Packed with nutrition of soyabean these veggie soya chunk cutlets are perfect crispy healthy protein rich snack. Try this and I am sure Kids and adults both will love it.
How To Make Soya Chunks Cutlets Video Recipe Step by Step
Soybeans are a great high protein beans and in India these soya chunks are quite popular vegetarian protein option. These versatile chunks also known as nutri nuggets or meal maker are used in making a variety of soya chunks recipes.
I often make vegetarian Keema matar recipe using the soya granules which is another form of soya chunks. Today I am sharing a crispy cutlet which I often make as a teatime snack. These soya cutlets are easy to make, I add a lot of veggies for extra taste and health.
Flavoured with ginger coriander and green chillies these are crispy on the outside, soft juicy inside. Dip these cutlets into tomato ketchup and enjoy a delicious and healthy protein rich soya snack as a party appetiser or as teatime snack.
Soya Chunks Tikki for Party Appetiser
Make this same mixture of cutlets, just shape them into smaller size and serve with assortments of chutney and sauces. These soya tikkis make excellent Indian party starter recipe.
Soya Burger Patty for Vegans
The same mixture with same cooking technique you can shape it like a burger patty and make this Vegan soya patty for burger. If you are a vegan this makes a perfect vegan patty for burger.
I have shared soya chunk burger here, but that patty is made with eggs.
Easy Snack Recipe for Kids
Check out my Other Snack Recipes here. Some other easy snack recipes for kids
Moonglet Recipe (Lentil Pizza),
Soya Chunk Cutlet Recipe- Protein Rich Snack
- 100 grams soya chunks
- 10 grams ginger
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Mint leaves
- 4 Mushrooms finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sweet corn
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 3 bread multigrain
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil for shallow frying
- soak the soya chunks into the hot water for 30 minutes.
- drain the water and in a large bowl squeeze off excess water.
- Now put these soya chunks into a blender jar and add mushrooms, corn, green chilli, ginger, mint leaves, coriander leaves, salt to taste and blend everything to a coarse paste.
- Take it out in a big bowl.
- In another jar break bread into smaller chunks and whizz them to make fresh bread crumbs.
- Add these bread crumbs in soya chunks and veggie paste. Mix and make a smooth very soft dough.
- Shape these in form of round cutlets also known as tikki. And once again roll these cutlets with bread crumbs.
- While rolling take care to firmly press the bread crumbs around these soya cutlets. This will yield in crispy cutlets.
- In a pan heat oil and place these cutlets. Cook them over medium heat.
- Once golden brown from one side flip them over and cook till crispy from the other side as well.
- Serve these delicious protein rich snack of soya cutlet with tomato ketchup or green chutney.