Strawberry rocket salad is sweet spicy tangy flavorful and healthy salad. What I love most about this salad is a combination of all these delicious flavors in just one salad.
What makes this strawberry rocket salad to stand out is the addition of smoked cheese. The salty and smoky taste of smoked scamorza cheese and creamy sweetness of soaked almonds balances the sweetness of strawberries.The simple balsamic vinaigrette dressing is just perfect to complement the taste of sweet strawberries and peppery rocket leaves.
I also added some black pepper and some roasted chilli flakes to add some heat and kick to add as a contrast to the sweetness of strawberries and balsamic vinegar. To finish this I added very small amount of salty goat cheese to top the salad.
I can go on and on about how this strawberry rocket salad is the explosion of many different flavours and textures in your mouth. But let me keep my mouth shut with some salad in it 😀 and I will leave you to watch this simple video to see how beautiful this salad looks and imagine the taste of wonderful flavours.
Strawberry Rocket Salad Recipe Video in Hindi
I hope you like the video and if you do please take out 1-2 minutes and press the thumbs up button below this video on YouTube and leave me a feedback there. And don't forget to try out this super simple strawberry and rocket salad 🙂
If you love to eat fresh strawberries you will love this sweet and tangy Strawberry Cheese salad. If you like smoothies, Vegan Strawberry smoothie is a tasty way to boost your immunity. If you love to bake cakes this Strawberry pound cake is a good way to use fresh or frozen strawberries. Strawberry froyo is another delicious dessert that you can make with frozen strawberries.
Also, if you love salads there is a great variety of healthy and tasty summer salad recipes on the website that are filling and full of flavors. My personal favorites are given below.Red Quinoa and Mango Salad
- 200 g strawberries organic
- 125 g Scamorza cheese
- 100 g Wild Rocket leaves
- 10 Soaked and peeled Almonds
- Salad Dressing!
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Red chilli flakes
- sea salt
- black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Wash Strawberries, remove green leaves and pat them dry with a kitchen napkin.
- Slice the strawberries and keep them aside.
- Wash and clean rocket leaves and pat them dry with a kitchen napkin (read recipe notes*)
- Mix the salad dressing ingredients.
- Add salad greens, sliced strawberries, and peeled almonds in a bowl.
- Pour salad dressing over the salad and toss it lightly.
- Serve immediatly.
- Washing and patting dry with napkins is must for strawberries and rocket leaves as this ensures that salad dressing stays well coated.
- If rocket leaves or strawberries are wet salad dressing does not stay over them and salad may not taste as flavourful.
- In case rocket leaves are not easily available you can substitute them with baby spinach.