Indian Meal Plan with recipes for a week. Day wise weekly Indian Meal plan with recipes, grocery list and meal prep tips for everyday dinner or Lunch in under 30 minute.
As usual, we will start with meal prep for the week. Grocery shopping and preparing your ingredients in advance makes it easier to execute during the weekdays. Most of the times I prepare a double batch of the dish so that I can use leftovers for the lunch.
You can also freeze the leftovers for the days when nothing goes as per plan or you don't have the energy to cook. So if you plan wisely you still eat homecooked food and this Indian meal plan is still working fine. So let's move on to this week's Indian meal plan.
In case you don't want to follow this set meal plan more Indian Meal Plans here.There is also a 20 Minutes meals section on the website, so even if you are not really prepared for the whole week's commitment you can cook a decent Indian meal in under 20 Minutes.
FEW OF OLD MEAL PLANNING RESOURCES WHICH MIGHT HELP YOU TO GET STARTED
- Meal Planning for Busy People
- Meal Prep 101-All about Indian Meal Prep in Indian Kitchen
- Grocery Shopping and Meal Preps for Busy Moms
- Grocery Shopping Tips When Starting New Kitchen
- Let’s Break Some Common Meal Planning Myths
- How to Make Basic Grocery List For New Kitchen
- How to Start Weekly Meal Planning for Indian Meals
- Indian Lunch Box Ideas for Adults
Grocery List For This Week's Indian Meal Plan
- Paneer (2 Meals)
- Rajma/ Kidney Beans (1 Meal)
- Moong Dal (2 Meals)
- Mushroom (1meal)
- Makhana/fox nut
- Green peas (2 Meals)
- split moong dal ( 1 Meal)
- Regular Indian Spices and ghee/oil etc
All these recipes curries can be served with both Rice and paratha/chapati. You can pair them with what you prefer.
Meal Prep Task on Weekend For this Weekly Indian Meal Plan
- Vegetables chopped and prepped (store in fridge as boxes )
- Tamatar pyaz paste for Rajma (onion paste and tomato puree)
- Ginger garlic paste
- Dal – Boil it
- Rajma/Kidney Beans Soak and Boil
- Dough kneaded
- Chopped coriander (for garnish),
- Chutney (as side)
Monday Dinner Plan
- Rajma Masala
- Tamatar Wala Paneer
- Boondi Raita and
- Steamed rice and whole wheat Paratha to go with it.
Tuesday Dinner Plan
You can make double batch of Dal and freeze it for Saturday.
Wednesday Dinner Plan
Thursday Meal Plan
Friday Dinner Plan
- Matar Paneer
- Aloo Gobhi Achari
Saturday Dinner Plan
- Punjabi Moong Dal Tadka
- Mooli ki Bhujia (radish leaves +radish stir fry)
- Methi ki Roti