1. In a mixing bowl Mix besan, salt, red chilli powder, vegetables, coriander powder, turmeric powder and add enough water to make a cheeks batter of a medium thick pouring consistency, adding the water a little at a time.
2. Allow the batter to rest for 5-10 minutes and whisk again so as to break any lumps.
3. Brush a non stick tava/griddle/pan with oil.
4. Now with the help of a cup pour ¼ cup od chela batter and spread it outwards using back of the cup or a spoon.
5. Reduce the heat to medium hot and cook edges start to crisper up and are golden brown in color.
6. add little bit oil in the side if it is still sticking to tava and flip it to cook the other side.
7. when other side is cooked serve besan cheela hot with a green chutney and ketchup.