- 8 sandwich bread
- 4 Eggs
- .5 teaspoon Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Red chili powder to taste
- 3 tablespoon milk
- 40 g cheese grated
- 1 tomato chopped
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
Break the eggs in a shallow dish.
Season the with salt and red chili powder and add milk.
Whisk the eggs.
Now prepare the stuffing, you can take multiple Veggies of your choice I just used tomatoes with cheese.
Mix chopped tomatoes and grated cheese season with black pepper. I skipped salt because cheese is salty. You can add if you wish to.
Stuff this stuffing in between two slices of bread. Cut the sandwich into two halves.
Dip them one by one in egg batter and cook in non-stick pan or grill pan which is brushed with oil.
Cook from both side till golden brown.
You can further cut them into smaller pieces or serve them as it is with a cup of masala chai and your favorite sauce/chutney.
- You can use white bread or whole wheat bread.
- One or two-day-old bread is better for the recipe
- Add any vegetables by own choice.
- You can use oil or butter as per preference.
- Add the number of eggs to as per the number of servings.
- Serve hot for best results.
Calories: 429kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 234mg | Sodium: 1083mg | Potassium: 448mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 635IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 362mg | Iron: 5mg