- 4 Eggs organic
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- 100 g onion finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 2-3 green chilli chopped
- 7-8 cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves garnish
In a bowl whisk the four eggs with salt and red chilli pepper gently and keep this aside.
Take 2 tablespoon of oil and heat it in cast iron or thick bottomed pan. Add chopped onion, green chillies, cook them on slow heat for 2 -3 minutes
Add whipped eggs and keep the whole mix stirring gently till egg starts to set, increase the heat to the medium and cook them for 2 minutes.
Add sliced tomatoes, green chilli and some coriander leaves and serve hot with buttered toast, Pav bun or paratha.
- Cook the eggs to the firmness level you like, I like them firm but not burned and rubbery so I cook like i game method above.
- Creamy scrambled I don’t think work good with recipe because bhurji recipe eggs are always firm cooked.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 327mg | Sodium: 283mg | Potassium: 324mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 766IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 2mg