- 250 grams kidneybeans
- 2 tablespoon Cashew paste
- 50 grams paneer grated
- 50 g millets samai
- 50 g Quinoa cooked
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 4-5 saffron strands
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 pinch cardamom powder
- 1 pinch black cardamom powder
- ¼ teaspoon fennel seed powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon drops rose water
- 1 tablespoon Peanut oil for pan frying
- 2 leaves Tbsp fresh mintto garnish
For making Rajma galouti kabab mix all the ingredients and spice powders except peanut oil and fresh coriander.
Divide this kidney beans mixture into 8-10 portions and flaten out with the palms of your hands.
Heat oil in a cast iron pan and shallow fry these kababs till crisp and golden brown from both the sides.
Drain on absorbent kitchen paper and serve with your favourite chutney. I served these Rajma kababs with Tandoori yogurt and Green chutney.
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 183mg | Potassium: 329mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 306IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 3mg