- 2 cups Cabbage shredded/sliced
- ¼ cup Broccoli stalks
- 1 tablespoon Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon Jaggery or brown sugar
- ⅕ cup Green Onion
- 1 tablespoon Chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon black pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon chilli paste
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 150 gm Ramen Noodles Samyang ramen noodles or top ramen curry flavour
Heat oil in a pan on high heat and add thinly sliced cabbage, jaggery and cook for few minutes.
Add sliced broccoli stalks or Pok Choi if you are using that.
Cook cabbage till it is slightly caramelised.
Now add onion stalks and chopped ginger or garlic.
- You can make this spicy cabbage ramen with bok choy or broccoli stalk.
- While cooking cabbage and caramelising it make sure to maintain heat medium and keep it stirring. Do not burn the cabbage but cook it nicely with sugar.
- Top it with your favourite toppings, crispy tofu, grilled chicken, soft boiled eggs etc.
- You can make a vegan ramen bowl by skipping boiled eggs.
- To make extra hot and spicy ramen use 2x spicy ramen noodles from Samyang.
- If you have miso paste handy make sure to use that for umami flavour and make spicy miso ramen.
- To make cheesy spicy ramen noodles, add some grated cheese and enjoy cheesy ramen.
Calories: 475kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2240mg | Potassium: 386mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 767IU | Vitamin C: 57mg | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 4mg