- 2 cups Milk Oats Milk for Dairy-Free Option
- 50 grams Semi sweet Chocolate
- 2 tablespoon Cacao Powder
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
Prepare the Drink
In a pan add milk and cacao powder and combine them using a hand blender. Switch on the heat and keep it stirring until no clumps remain.
Add chopped chocolate Now whisk for about 5 minutes to ensure that all of the ingredients are well combined.
At this point chocolate is melted hot and bubbling. Switch off the heat.
Pour the hot chocolate into cups and serve it as it, or top it off with whipped cream or pieces of marshmallows if you'd like.
Sprinkle the cup with a pinch of cacao powder and there you go!! A rich and creamy blend of milk and chocolate which keeps you wanting more and more.
- Chopping and stirring is the key to making the perfect blend of mouth-watering hot chocolate.
- Make sure the chocolate is finely chopped and stirred or it might end up sticking to the bottom.
- Choose your milk wisely. Hot chocolates taste the best when made in smooth and creamy full-fat milk. However, if you're looking to make it less creamy and healthier, you can use nut- milk.
Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 108mg | Potassium: 594mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 475IU | Calcium: 328mg | Iron: 2mg