- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon chocolate fudge
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Honey and banana to serve
In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, sugar and cinnamon together.
Keep the bowl aside, and layer your slices of bread with a decent amount of chocolate fudge.
Put on the flame and place a pan on medium heat. Spread the pan with a good amount of butter.
Now, dip your chocolate covered bread into the bowl where you combined eggs, milk, sugar, and cinnamon.
Place the loaded bread on the pan. Grill the sandwiches on both edges until nicely browned. Confectioners' sugar is sprinkled on top.
Your ooey gooey chocolate filled french toast is ready.
- The secret to a perfect French toast is the crisp on the exterior and a soft fluffiness in the interior.
- Using both butter and vegetable oil to cook French Toast ensures that it is properly crisp and caramelised at the edges, with a deep buttery flavour.
- It permits the toast to crisp on the exterior while keeping the interior soft, fluffy, and almost custardy. To me, that's the epitome of French toast excellence! And when the chocolate is added it tastes just like pure heaven.
Calories: 460kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 364mg | Sodium: 310mg | Potassium: 419mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 1063IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 239mg | Iron: 2mg