- 1 cup chocolate chip sugar-free
- 1 cup puffed white rice
- 1 cup Toasted peanuts
Melting The Chocolate
In a heatproof bowl add refined sugar free dark chocolate chips. Place it over a pan of boiling water and melt the chocolate by whisking it.
Or, You can use microwave to melt the chocolate.
Making Crunch bar
When chocolate is melted After stirring and mixing well, add the puffed rice.
Mix the ingredients evenly
Add the toasted peanut into the mixture
Line a loaf pan with the parchment paper
Pour the mixture into the loaf pan
Refrigerate for 30 minutes
Once done, take it out and cut into tiny bars.
Chocolate crunch bars are ready to serve.
- You may use either rice crispy cereal or puffed rice cereal. Both are delectable, and both work well in the recipe.
- Rice crispy cereal has a light and airy, soft crunchy texture, whereas puffed rice has a more substantial structure. Both are effective.
- You may also make a brown rice version for a healthier option.
- This dish is ideal for entertaining guests because the holidays are all about spending quality time with loved ones while munching on delicious sweets.
Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 92mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg