- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 slices bread
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Honey and banana to serve
Cut bread loaf into thick slices. Or use thick sliced bread.
In a bowl Add eggs, granulated sugar, milk and cinnamon powder.
Blend this mixture using hand whisk. Keep it aside.
On the other side, take a pan and heat butter on it.
Meanwhile, soak the bread properly into a beaten mixture.
Now put it on a pan and fry both sides for 3-4 mins until golden brown and crisps.
Dish out on a plate and serve with honey syrup or nuts on top of it.
- Fry the batter coated bread always on low flame.
- Cooking on the high flame will burn the crust and it will not cook from inside.
- Try to use thick bread slices. Thinly sliced bread gets soggy and breaks when you dip it in the batter.
- To make the crust crispy you can add 1 tablespoon of cornflour.
Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 345mg | Sodium: 443mg | Potassium: 322mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 773IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 222mg | Iron: 4mg