Grilled Nutella banana sandwich with gooey marshmallows in crusty multigrain bread. An amazingly delicious grilled sandwich recipe that is super simple and easy to make. This is another perfect lunch box recipe or a dessert for breakfast. We are simply swooning over it!
When it comes to chocolate, anytime is a happy time. Blame it on our yummy breakfast mood or late-night cravings, we are always chocolate sandwich ready! This delicious chocolate sandwich recipe is literally the easiest, yummiest 5-minute veg recipe for your kids lunch box. This chocolate sandwich recipe can be your friend for times you are looking for a quick lunch box recipe.
Trust me, I understand the struggle behind getting your child ready for school and packing the lunch box at the same time. So, I have decided to share my secret with you. This banana sandwich recipe is the perfect Indian recipe for your kids lunch box. This recipe is topped with irresistible choco spread, banana and oh so yummy marshmallow!
Chocolate spread tastes like chocolate that will quickly brighten up your day. We totally agree that it is loaded with sugar and fat but is rich in fibre and key vitamins as well (a bit :p). Also, it is time that we satisfy our cravings for banana and marshmallow chocolate sandwich.
We won’t deny that grilled banana topped marshmallow sandwich is unhealthy but it is a quick snack for our mid-night cravings as well.
Banana Sandwich is one of the few veg recipes for the lunch box that I keep in handy. You can switch and surprise your kid with this banana sandwich recipe or you can try our favourite chocolate and banana bread with walnuts recipe and bread poha recipe.
In our fast life, there are times we skip meals because we are running late for our classes or job, this easy and yummy Grilled Banana Topped Marshmallow Chocolate Sandwich will not only be a quick filling but will make your day with its amazing taste.
We understand the importance of quick and easy breakfast in our lives, therefore we have made the best 20 Minutes Breakfast Recipes just for you. These recipes are the answer for your quick and easy breakfast problems!
Chocolate Sandwich Recipe is the answer for your instant craving or a quick 5-minute breakfast. This recipe can literally be made in just 5 minutes and taste heavenly. We decided to be a tad bit experimental and gave the usually grilled banana chocolate sandwich a lovely twist by adding some marshmallows in the spread.
If you want to eat this yummy sandwich but still pondering over the choco spread then you can always spread chocolate on just one side of the bread. Add the bananas and marshmallows and then cover it with the unspread side of the bread. Lightly spread butter on the outsides of both the sides of the sandwich and grill for two minutes on a pan. Your deliciously yummy grilled chocolate banana topped marshmallow sandwich is ready to devour.
The recipe is not very sweet as banana checks up on the sweetness of the hazelnut goodness. The marshmallow on the banana-chocolate spread is like the cherry on top. It gives an irresistible taste to this sandwich. If you are not a fan of banana or marshmallow, you can always add your favourite fruit in the mix and eat it. You can also choose any chocolate spread your heart desires.
Two Sandwich Recipes Video- Perfect for Snack or Lunch Box
Grilled Nutella Banana Sandwich
- 4 bread slices
- 2 tablespoon Chocolate Spread
- 2 Banana
- 1 small cup marshmallow
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- Take out slices of bread on a plate and spread one side of each slice of bread with Chocolate spread of your choice.
- Now, add some bananas (you can cut them the way you like ) on top of side of the chocolate spread.
- After adding delicious banana on the chocolate spread, take out the marshmallows and then top the banana side of the bread with yummy marshmallows.
- Now, put the other bread on top of the marshmallow and press lightly.
- After adding the other side of the bread slice, take a spoon and lightly spread butter on the outside of both the sides of the bread. Keep the sandwiches aside and take out the pan to grill it.
- heat the pan and lightly put sandwich on it. Put the sandwich gently on the pan and grill for 2 minutes until the bread has a brown color on it.
- After that turn off the heat and take out the chocolate sandwich in a plate. Cut into halves. Your Grilled Banana Topped Marshmallow Chocolate Sandwich is ready to devour!
I usually make this sandwich but now I will add some marshmallows as well. Great Idea!
This is a perfect go-to sandwich for my lunchbox., Wow!
I love how you have added banana and marshmallow to the Nutella sandwich mix. It tasted so good! 😀
I made this sandwich and I loved how great it was. Thanx for the great recipe.
Which one is replce with Marchmallow.
Its not easily avilable every time so.