This healthy and easy Parmesan roasted cauliflower recipe in Air-fryer is a delicious way to enjoy cauliflower. It's made in the air fryer for a crispy, spicy and healthy side dish that the whole family will love. Even better, it's ready in just 20 minutes!
Move over roasted Brussels sprouts, there's a new veggie in town! This Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower recipe is so easy to make and packed with flavor. Plus, it can be made in the air fryer for a crispy, healthy option. Your whole family will love this delicious side dish!
How many people you have met have said that cauliflower is boring? Bland and flavourless? Not anymore! Parmesan roasted cauliflower is here to save the day. This healthy snack is a delicious option that won't pack on the pounds. Whether you're having a movie night or just feeling peckish after lunch, Parmesan roasted cauliflower is a great way to satisfy cravings in a healthier way.
Made with just a few simple ingredients, it's sure to become a new weeknight favourite. Trust me, your kids won't even know they're eating their veggies!
Why We love this Roasted Cauliflower
- You need only five ingredients.
- You can make this easy dish for snack within minutes.
- It's healthy and guilt-free.
Ingredients for Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower is a simple yet delicious side dish with only few ingredients needed to make it.
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Parmesan cheese
Let's see, all you need is one head of cauliflower, olive oil, freshly grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and some salt and pepper. This beautiful combination of flavors will certainly make your taste buds happy! And the best part is that this Parmesan roasted cauliflower isn't just tasty, it's also quite easy to prepare. All you have to do is cut the cauliflower into florets, then toss and olive oil before roasting in Air fryer until golden and crispy on the edges - don't forget to sprinkle on freshly grated Parmesan cheese at the end!
Tips to make Best Roasted Cauliflower
Roasted cauliflower can be both delicious and nutritious, but many people struggle to properly develop that deep-roasted flavor we all aim for. Luckily, a few simple tricks can turn an ordinary roasted cauliflower dish into something truly special.
- Start by using good quality ingredients, as the flavor will really make a difference.
- Give it a plenty of time in the oven; when it comes to roasting cauliflower, patience is key.
- Finally, don't be shy with seasonings; go bold with herbs or spice it up with a flavorful sauce or dressing!
Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower for Healthy snack
Ever look at cauliflower and think it's boring? Bland and flavorless? Not anymore! Parmesan roasted cauliflower is here to save the day. This healthy snack is a delicious alternative to chips, popcorn, and candy for those who want something salty and tasty that won't pack on the pounds.
Whether you're having a movie night or just feeling peckish after lunch, Parmesan roasted cauliflower is a great way to satisfy cravings in a healthier way. So don't settle for mediocrity any longer: make the switch to the savory delight that is Parmesan roasted cauliflower!
Let me know how your roasted cauliflower in air fryer turns out! I’m sure it will be delicious. And if you have any tips or tricks on how to make the perfect roasted cauliflower, please share them with me in the comments below. I’m always looking for new ways to improve my cooking!
Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower in Air Fryer
- 1 big head Cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ¼ teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Lemon
- Preheat air fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cut cauliflower into bite-size pieces.
- In a bowl place cauliflower, add a glug of olive oil, seas salt and paprika.
- Combine everything to coat cauliflower pieces well with the seasonings.
- Place cauliflower in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 12 minutes, or until crispy and tender.
- Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce on the side!
Leave me your feedback here please