Start your day right with a delicious Peanut Butter Coffee Oatmeal Banana Smoothie! This high protein breakfast will keep you fueled and satisfied all morning.It's a creamy, dreamy smoothie that combines the goodness of peanut butter, oatmeal, banana and coffee.
If you're like me, mornings can be a bit hectic. Trying to get out the door on time can be a struggle, and finding time for a healthy breakfast can seem impossible. That's why I love this Coffee Oatmeal Smoothie - it's quick, easy, and packed with wholesome ingredients that will give you the energy you need to tackle the day ahead.
If you don’t like smoothies call this Peanut Butter Oatmeal Latte Shake but you must make this!
This smoothie is perfect for a quick breakfast or a midday pick-me-up. The peanut butter and oats provide a satisfying dose of protein fiber,and healthy fats while the banana adds natural sweetness and creaminess. The coffee powder gives a subtle caffeine kick without the jitters, and it rounds out the flavors. Hemp hearts provide an extra dose of vegan protein.
So next time you're in need of a quick and easy breakfast that will keep you going all morning long, give this Peanut Butter Oatmeal Latte Shake a try. It's sure to become your new go-to breakfast recipe!
Why Make a Coffee Oatmeal Smoothie?
The combination of coffee and oatmeal in this smoothie makes for a filling and energizing breakfast that's perfect for busy mornings. The coffee provides a subtle caffeine boost to get you going, while the oatmeal adds fiber and protein to keep you feeling full and satisfied. Plus, this smoothie is easy to customize and can be made with dairy or non-dairy milk, depending on your preferences.
To make this shake, simply blend together some oats, peanut butter, banana, coffee, milk, honey, and ice. The result is a rich and flavorful shake that's perfect for mornings when you need an extra boost.
Tips for Making the Best Coffee Oatmeal Smoothie
- To make the smoothie even creamier, try using frozen banana slices instead of fresh ones.
- For an extra protein boost, add a scoop of your favorite protein powder to the mix.
- This smoothie can be made in advance and stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Just give it a quick blend before serving.
- If you're looking for a diabetic-friendly option, try using unsweetened almond milk and omitting the dates.
- For an even healthier smoothie, add some spinach or kale to the mix for some extra greens.
Is Coffee Oatmeal Smoothie Healthy?
Yes, this smoothie is a healthy breakfast option that's high in fiber, protein, and healthy fats. The oatmeal and peanut butter provide a satisfying dose of fiber and protein, while the coffee and banana add a natural sweetness and caffeine kick. The hemp seeds and flaxseed add omega-3 fatty acids and other beneficial nutrients.
High Protein Breakfast Importance
Starting your day with a high protein breakfast has been shown to help control hunger, boost metabolism, and improve overall health. This Coffee Oatmeal Smoothie is a great way to get a healthy dose of protein first thing in the morning.
Pour your smoothie into a glass and enjoy it as is, or add a sprinkle of cocoa powder or chopped nuts for some extra crunch. You can also top it with some fresh fruit or a dollop of yogurt for added flavor and texture.
Variations of Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Coffee
Looking for even more ways to customize this delicious smoothie? Here are some additional variations to try:
- Chocolate lovers: Add a tablespoon of cocoa powder or some chocolate protein powder to the mix for a decadent chocolate flavor.
- Berry blast: Add a handful of frozen mixed berries to the blender for a burst of fruity flavor.
- Nutty delight: Swap the peanut butter for almond butter or cashew butter for a different nutty flavor.
- Spicy kick: Add a pinch of cinnamon or nutmeg to the mix for a warming, spicy flavor.
Is This Smoothie Diabetic-Friendly?
While this smoothie is made with natural, whole food ingredients, it does contain natural sugars from the bananas and dates. If you are diabetic or following a low-carb diet, you may want to omit the dates or use a sugar substitute such as stevia. It's always a good idea to consult with your doctor or nutritionist before making any dietary changes.
In conclusion, the Coffee Oatmeal Smoothie is a healthy, delicious, and easy-to-make breakfast option that's perfect for busy mornings. Packed with protein, fiber, and healthy fats, it will keep you feeling full and energized throughout the day. So why not give it a try and see how it can help you start your day off on the right note.
More Such Recipes
- Mango Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Blueberry Toast
- 2 Minutes green smoothie
- Healthy Breakfast Recipes for Busy People
Peanut Butter Coffee Oatmeal Smoothie
- 3 dates pitted
- 1 bananas sliced
- ¼ cup old fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter creamy
- 2 cup Almond milk
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon Coffee powder decaf
- To make this smoothie, start by adding the milk and pitted dates to a blender and blend until the dates are fully incorporated and the mixture is smooth. Then, add the sliced bananas, oats, peanut butter, hemp seeds or flaxseed (if using) coffee powder, to the blender.
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
- You may need to scrape down the sides of the blender a few times to make sure everything is fully blended.
- Taste and adjust the sweetness or saltiness to your liking, adding more dates or sea salt as needed.