Let's talk cheesy with these incredibly delicious super tasty, spicy, melty tava masala grilled cheese toast. I can tell you this would be if you try it this may become one of your favorite way to make grilled cheese toast.
I love bread, toasted, sandwiched, with butter, without the butter… you get it! Right. If bread is buttered toasted and comes with spicy masala and ooey gooey cheese …its almost heaven on your plate.
We all love grilled cheese toast and I make them quite often but would you believe there is not a single recipe of grilled cheese on the blog till date:). But there is always time to rectify these mistakes and that's what I did today:). So here goes first grilled cheese toast recipe on the website.
If it is first then naturally this one has to be one of my most favorite grilled cheese recipes. Yes! you all know that how much I love these tava masala dishes. I have already blogged the recipes of Paneer Tava masala, Mushroom tava masala, and masala Pav and few more good ones are lined up. I promise you they are the best ones, so stay with me here!
Coming back to the Tava masala grilled cheese toast. As the name suggests these grilled cheese toast are made using the tava masala as a base. And, the masala combined with loads of melting cheese only makes it better.
We all know that the best-grilled cheese is golden brown crisp bread because of butter, but not that much which makes it greasy. The perfect cheese pull, when you take a bite you are straight away transported to food heaven.
Watch Video Recipe- Tava Masala Cheese Toast
Now let’s talk How to make a Perfect grilled cheese.
How to Make Perfect Grilled Cheese Toast
- The perfect grilled cheese is a result of the use of good quality cheese and most importantly the technique to make your grilled cheese sandwich.
- Always use grated cheese it melts faster than sliced cheese. Sliced cheese may work fine with Grilled cheese sandwich where you toast bread both side and hence longer duration. But for a good grilled cheese toast, you need grated cheese.
- Keep the heat low if you are pan frying it gives you a crispier toast and melty cheese.
- If you are making grilled cheese toast in oven, that's more forgiving method and helps toast cook evenly on all sides and you can make a bigger batch in one go.
Now that we have discussed tips regarding making perfect grilled cheese toast in a pan and oven. Let's see how you can actually make Tava Masala grilled cheese toast. It’s definitely an upgrade for the regular grilled cheese toast. I don’t think I am ever going to go back to making regular grilled cheese toast again!
More Such Recipes
- Viral tiktok grated egg toast
- Avocado toast
- French Toast
- Chocolate Fudge French Toast
- Indian French Toast
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Keto Egg Salad
- Egg Salad Sandwich
- Masala Egg Toast
- Veggie Chilli Cheese Toast
- Mumbai Masala Toast
- Egg in a whole Grilled cheese Toast
- Chocolate Hazelnut Blueberry Bark
- Spicy Egg Toast
- Cinnamon French Toast
- 100 g Onion finely chopped
- 50 g Bell Peppers finely chopped
- 200 g tomato finely chopped
- 2 Green chilli finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon pav bhaji masala If not available use garam masala
- 4 whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Heat oil and Butter in a thick bottom pan or Tava.
- Add chopped Onion, and chopped green chilli in the pan and saute on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped capsicum/bell pepper and suate for 2-3minutes.
- Add Tomatoes and salt cook for 4-5 minutes and mash with a potato masher.
- Add salt to taste, red chilli powder, pao bhaji masala and saute for few minutes. Add 2-3 tablespoon of water in between as and when required to keep the masala wet.
- Now switch off the heat.
- Take sliced bread and butter them from both side.
- On one side of the bread slices place few tablespoon of tava masala and spread it evenly.
- Top them with generous amount of mozzarella or any other melting cheese. Cheddar cheese works fine too.
- If you are toasting/grilling on pan. Place these bread slices in pan and place them on low heat.
- Cover the pan for few minutes to melt the cheese.
- Toast till bottom becomes crispy.
- If you are making tava masala grilled toast in oven, preheat the oven and put it on broil mode for 2-3 minutes. This will yield beautiful toast with perfect char grilled kind of spots. You can decide the browning as per your preference.
Leave me your feedback here please