Wholesome and rich in vitamin Coriander Lemon Soup is healthy veg clear soup recipe for winter or rainy days. It is tasty, tangy, refreshing, nutritious, low in calories and can be made in less than 20 minutes.
This Lemon coriander soup has a savoury flavour of fresh coriander and tanginess of lemon which makes it a perfect mid-day snack. Make a bowlful of only coriander soup recipe or Roasted broccoli cheese soup with these simple steps.
Coriander Lemon Soup
Winters are the perfect time to make the recipe of soup at home. I have made a list of some of my favourite best soup recipes. Be it hearty Tomato and pasta soup or healthy and nutritious soup with coriander, I am always up for a soup bowl. I am particularly in love with this veg clear soup because it is not only quick and easy to make but has no processed food or refined grains. This coriander soup is rich in vitamin C, (a natural immunity booster) and vegetables.
With simple seasoning of salt and black pepper, coriander lemon soup is perfect for winters or rainy days. I have prepared this coriander lemon soup with a little twist and have added carrots, mushrooms, onion, and tomatoes and vegetable stock in it. You can add boiled chicken pieces if you like.
Make this veg clear soup and enjoy it with breadsticks or curd cheese and veggie sandwich.
Coriander Lemon Soup Recipe
- Saute the veggies first and then add them to the boiling pot.
- Do not over boil the veggies.
If you love the recipe, do share it with your friends and family. Also, like us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Whatsapp. Pin us on Pinterest, we would love to hear from you do leave your comments below. You can also subscribe to Our WhatsApp Recipe broadcast for Free by messaging Subscribe on +91-8368756817
Coriander Lemon Soup
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Chopped
- 4 no Mushrooms Chopped
- 1 cup Cabbage Chopped
- 2 small Green Chilies Chopped
- ½ medium Carrots Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Corn Flour
- 2 cups Water
- 50 gm Coriander
- 1 tablespoon Scallion Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Coriander Stalk
- 1 tablespoon Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoon Lime Juice
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a deep pan (non-stick preferably). When the oil starts to smoke add chopped ginger in it. Saute the ginger on a medium flame for a few seconds and then,
- Add chopped mushrooms, and cabbage in it. Saute the mushrooms and cabbage for a minute or two and add chopped green chilies in it.
- After that add half chopped carrots in the pan and mix well.
- Mix all the veggies well and when they are well sauteed take a small bowl and add a tablespoon of cornflour in it. Add ¼ water cup of water in it and quickly make a mixture of it. Adjust the consistency of the mixture (for thicker or thinner), by adding more or less cornflour.
- Pour the cornflour mixture in the pan and mix well.
- When all the ingredients are well-sauteed add water, freshly chopped coriander, scallions and coriander stalk in the soup.
- When it starts to boil add black pepper, salt and lime juice in it.
- Mix them well and cook them for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve hot.