Do you want to indulge in a seriously delicious and nutritious salad that packs ALL the flavor? Then look no further than this Persian Beet and Pomegranate Salad.
This scrumptious combination of vibrant-colored veggies, sweet pomegranate seeds, fresh tangy lemon and herbs is sure to get your taste buds dancing with every bite! It's incredibly healthy too.
This beetroot and pomegranate salad is high in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals which makes it perfect for detoxing or for a light meal. It's our go-to salad whenever I am getting back to a healthy eating routine.
So gather up the ingredients and get ready for a healthier way to kick off your journey towards healthy eating.
Why You Should Make it
1. Beet and pomegranate salad is a delicious and healthy combination.
2. Beetroot pomegranate salad is perfect for a light and healthy meal.
3. This salad is easy to make and perfect for any occasion.
4. The flavors of beet and pomegranate are perfectly balanced in this salad.
5. It is a vegan, gluten-free and gut-healthy recipe.
Be sure to give this salad a try - you won't be disappointed!
Ingredients for Detox Beet Salad
- Beet/beetroot: Roast the beet or boil it and peel it. I use both types of beets as per convenience weekly and store them in the fridge to use in salads, soups and other dishes.
- Pomegranate seeds: You can use ready-to-use packs from the store or buy whole pomegranates, peel and separate the pearls.
- Olive oil: Good quality extra virgin oil is healthy and tastes good
- Lemon juice
- Herbs: I have used mint leaves but a combination of mint leaves and basil also tastes good.
- Sea Salt to taste
How to make the detox beet salad
If you're looking for a healthy, delicious, and detoxifying salad, give this beet salad recipe a try!
The ingredients for this salad are incredibly healthy and nutritious. This salad recipe is the perfect way to get all of your nutrients in one meal. It's also super easy to make - just chop up the ingredients and toss them together with the dressing. It's perfect for a quick and healthy lunch or dinner.
Health Benefits of detox salad
Detox salads are a great way to cleanse your body of toxins and give you a fresh start. This particular detox salad recipe is packed with nutritious ingredients that will help to boost your metabolism and provide you with sustained energy throughout the day.
Beetroot for Detox
Beet salad is a great way to detox your body and enjoy a healthy meal. The beets are a powerful detoxifier and help your body to get rid of harmful toxins. Being the star of the show and beetroots provide plenty of health benefits.
Beets are particularly rich in folate, manganese, magnesium, nitrates and copper. These are good for heart health and energy production in the body. Beet and Pomegranate Salad is also rich in fiber which keeps you full for a longer duration.
How To Serve This Beet and Pomegranate Salad
Here are a few ways to enjoy the Beet and Pomegranate Salad Recipe
There are a few ways to enjoy the Beet and Pomegranate Salad Recipe. Simply enjoy it on its own as a light and healthy salad.
Serve it as a side dish with your main course.
Use it as a topping for your favorite sandwich or wrap.
No matter how you choose to enjoy it, the Beet and Pomegranate Salad Recipe is sure to be a hit!
You can make the beetroot in advance and store it in the fridge for 2-3 days. I usually roast or boil beets and keep them in the fridge separately. Similarly I have peeled pomegranate in the fridge. So while making salad it’s just tossing the ingredients together.
More Such Recipes
Now that you know how easy it is to make this delicious salad, what are you waiting for? Head to your local grocery store and get cooking! And if you’re looking for Salad Recipe ideas, be sure to check out these recipes.
Beet and Pomegranate Salad Recipe
- 1 cup beetroot boiled, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 teaspoon olive oil extra virgin
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon Mint leaves chopped
- Salt to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the beet and pomegranate seeds.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice, and season with salt and to taste.
- Add chopped mint and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, or store in the fridge for later. Enjoy!